Ever since we founded our company in 1979, we have adopted sustainability as our aim. The responsible treatment of energy resources and the environment are highly important issues both for us and our stakeholders.
ELM is well aware of this and is pleased to take on responsibility for this social development. Even more so, we have made it our aim to play a pioneering role. The essence of our vision for the future? Economical and effective!
We don’t however just leave it at that, but also put our ambitions into practice. A small overview of our efforts aimed at achieving sustainability:
- Recycling of packaging materials
- FSC-certified paper
- Separation of waste flows
- Water-cooled roof to save energy
- Encouraging healthy exercise and protecting the environment with the help of our cycle scheme
- PCs, screens and printers enter sleep mode when not in use
- Internal memos sent by e-mail
- Flexi-time: an environmentally-friendly way of working
- Promoting natural energy use with solar panels
- Sustainable software design
- Sustainable design